Welcome to Coteford Children’s Centre
Mission Statement and Aims
Within the heart of the community Coteford Children’s Centre supports and nurtures all.
- To provide a safe, secure, inclusive and caring environment
- To provide services that will support children, parents and carers to develop to their full potential
- To work in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals
- To provide confidential advice and help
- To consult with the community to ensure that they know that their contribution is valued and that we ensure their needs are met.
Our centre offers a wide range of activities for families aged 0-5. Families are able to access services, activities and support from pregnancy onwards. Our timetable changes on a monthly basis, so please refer to this for up to date information. Some of our services are bookable, so please remember to book on to ensure your place – our courses are very popular!
This site will also give you updates about new services and up and coming events.
As a centre we are always interested in hearing your views, ideas and opinions; they are very important to us. Comments can be added to our comments tree or suggestions left in the Suggestion Box in reception. Alternatively speak to a member of staff.