COTEFORD INFANT SCHOOL – 30 HOUR FREE ENTITLEMENT
In 2017/2018 we will provide a small number of 30 hour places at Coteford Nursery. If this is successful, and there is proven need for extended provision we will consider extending the number of places and taking a more flexible approach to allocating hours.
In the first instance we will:
• Offer 8 places of 30 hours free entitlement with an option to extend to 35 hours a week.
• Expect that all hours will be taken at Coteford Nursery
• Provide snacks and drinks but expect families to provide a packed lunch
• If we are oversubscribed this year, we will allocate by “names in a hat” to parents already offered a 15 hour place. This is because we are offering places very close to the start date. In subsequent years we will follow the schools’ admission criteria.
• If a child is offered a place and the eligibility code is not received within an agreed timescale the place will be withdrawn.